8 Nov 2023
Huddersfield Giants Women U19's Assistant Coach Opportunity
Huddersfield Giants Women U19’s Assistant Coach
Location: Huddersfield and surrounding areas
Hours: Training Nights and Game Days
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Huddersfield Giants Women. Giants Women are looking to recruit an U19’s Assistant Coach in the lead up and during the 2024 season.
The role will include the following:
- Make a significant contribution to the talent identification and development of Giants Women U19’s players.
- Work closely with relevant staff, in planning all training and competitions.
- Coach the Giants Women U19’s squad on set dates.
- Attend staff development days/sessions as deemed appropriate.
- Working closely with the Head coach and other relevant staff to develop and facilitate training and development plans for all Giants Women U19’s players.
- Undertake player profiling, identifying areas for development. Create plans and training sessions to support and improve individual and team performances.
- Continually review Giants Women players on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Includes attending all match day activities.
- Develop and maintain a successful image and profile for Giants Women.
- Adhere to the RFL minimum standard operating procedures.
- This is a volunteer role.
- Level 2 Coaching Award Rugby League
- First Aid
- DBS Check
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter on why you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th November.
Informal enquiries can be made to James Westerby, Head of Women and Girls. email@example.com