- Debuting for the Giants in 2010 against Bradford Bulls, McGillvary has over 300 career appearances to his name.
- Between 2013 and 2017 McGillvary scored 20 tries a season, and in 2018 decided to extend his contract with his hometown side until 2023.
- In 2015, McGillvary was the Super League’s top try scorer and was rewarded with an inclusion in the Super League Dream Team, and an England cap.
- McGillvary top scored for his country in the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.
- In 2019, Jermaine scored 17 tries in 24 appearances for Huddersfield and represented Great Britain 4 times.
Jermaine McGillvary is sponsored by Lynda's Transport