- Matty English first pulled on the Giants jersey in 2017, in a game against Swinton Lions.
- After coming through the academy at Huddersfield, he signed a contract that will keep him at the club until 2022.
- With injuries hitting the squad in 2019, English became a key member of the front row and made 20 appearances.
- His good performances for his hometown club earnt him a call up to the England Knights for their game against Jamaica in 2019.
- Matty also spent a short 5 game spell in the Championship with Dewsbury in 2018.
Matty English is sponsored by Helen Whiteley & Paul Tunnacliffe